Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yeah!

Out of Hibernation at the Continental Udist Seattle. photo Kinoko

No More Hiding indoors. It's ok.
Capitol Hill (The Williamsburg of Seattle)
...Its been told to me that it is now appropriate to slug someone in the shoulder when you see a hipster in a striped hoodie. I got my first slug in last night on spotting a yellow/black stading with his track bike crew infront of the mo-bar for mash-ups night. I was trying to make it to see Truckasauras free at Neumos. But I still thought to check out Havanas for DJ Fucking in the Streets. This is the first time for Havanas; PowFox reports the sound was crummy, but the door guy lemme in free & I dunno why. DJ Fits's regulars were dancing it up and I got an energetic reception from the kids who love me most as their DJ Kinoko. Meow!
this stencil caught at entrance way of Havanas Cap Hill Seattle. photo Kinoko

What is important is that Pow Fox got some dance on. Yes! I dont care too much for blogs on last nights parties, because I'm all about tomorrow's party. Last night was fun, yes, but it is over. I am like to think for the futures. Upon leaving Havanas, passing Tacos Gringos take out spot, Fox spied DJ Pretty Titty catching an afterhours $2 Taco. They only take cash. I cannot tell you if is good, but these kids are making tacos tues-sat til 2:30 am, so that gives a drunk kid something to chew on.
The relevance of Pretty Titty, is that he's part of Death of the Party. They got their SingSing event. Ima check it out this Friday for Sammy Bananas on Screaming Bloody Murder Tour. Pow Fox reccomends this show for Friday night, and for Saturday night the set at Mcleodresidnece by DJ/Producer Kinoko. Yeah self promotion. Ima Bump It! Come out!
Mystery Spoke Card. photo Kinoko

May 3rd Famous Players CD release event @Lofi performance gallery on Eastlake. Pow Fox caught Nicemaster Nice (Scratchmaster Joe 1/2 of FP) unlocking this Fuji after the Truck show. There is a strange spoke card in his rear wheel that he is NOT sure where is come from or who put it there. So Ima post this thing and maybe you got an idea.
Oh, yeah and the other half of Famous Players.... legendary Samuel Kirkland now living in Queens NY, but forever revered in Seattle for bringing us the GhettoTechElectro Robotrash dance parties entering into this century.
There is a scecret tunnel from Seattle to New York.
Ima find it.


=( ^ - ^ )=
my head is still hurty
meow
POW FOX!!!

No comments: