Sunday, July 6, 2008

discoravers do 'em dirty!

So.....
on the good advice of my friend
I go to the dj show for
Them Jeans

Thanks to sr who payed may wey in.
Colby B
mashup/electro party dj for Seattle
high five hostess

holler and wave
my frien is like okey (pointing up the guys)
there is the "
MAD RAD"
and Im all :Ok these guys just lit a Sparkler in the Club:
That's Hella Broke Fire Code, man!


they are scene and rap
I extend wtf? txt msg
...
when ThemJeans is up
it's funtastimick.

this is I like them
AmericanBoy w/Estelle,
and Bob Rifo and ...


the smiley moustache-man,
has a wiley dance.
I am challenge him to
Electro Danseur vs. Mr.Moustache Manouvers
and he's: OK lets. yeah!
we get up on the podium and go
YES!
That's when
Crookers remix of Kid Cudi
gets played
Go, Them Jeans!
I'm stoked.
everyone wins!!
we are not gonna kill some neon city party.
no WAY!

And there is this cutie great kid dj come up to me
and give us drink tix
Im all YEAH! Ok YEAH!
I like saying YEAH!
and then everybody DANCE

Danseur at American discorave 2008 -photo kinoko

I did get treated to cookies on the bike ride home
this - i can reccomend.


4th of July
Seattle, WA
2008
recapture...


revolutionary step back -photo kinoko
REWIND! July 4th. Revolutionary Helmut
desgin for new America!

Note "grassroots" movement in background.
yeah. no joke -
this sheeet is furreals, yo
!!!
No Stopping these foos! GO! GO! -photo kinoko

AND A STRANGER

only In this America can even this furnatures
can grow the manmasters Moustache!!!

Don't Stop the Believe!


Dream Alive
keep it!
>( o x o )<
MEOWMEOWMEOW
P O W F O X

1 comment:

Keith Carter said...

Hey,

Thanks for the comment, I'd love to hear about any art events around Seattle. I found a life drawing group up on Capital Hill that meets once a week but am always looking for more stuff to do.

keith