Monday, July 21, 2008

draw draw draw

Scott Pilgrim has myspace
Bryan Lee O'Malley character graph novels
are really cute story with
some big, wide eye white kids and magic girls.
Is very fun stuff reading.
Moreover, the drawings are beautiful rad.
He's up to book four.
There were gonna be six, and a movie.
I don't care.
I jus wanna look at the pictures.


Oh! + forever my heart's
memory on the motivation

I once drew from reading
the graphies
of
Andi Watson


From Skeleton Key to Glister
the personality of line is same spirit!
with new game
yeah!
Go Draw NoW

Look @ Me!
>( 0 X 0 )<
P O W F O X

2 comments:

Sean Christensen Awesome But True said...

HA HA! Hey there!
I'm so inspired now, Your mega fan energy and immediate wrap up to go draw NOW! Has me all pumped to get to it!!!! I kinda wanna go dig up my old skeleton key too though HAHA!!
Later dancing queen:)

Samantha said...

You write very well.