Monday, February 2, 2009

Collecting Too Many Friends At Once

The Vinyl copies of
Animal Collective's

Merriweather Post Pavilion
sold out day one

in fact, meybe
never even made it to shelf
""
I tried not to write about this one
""
I LOVE the collective
don't get me the wrong
""
LOVE
PurpleBottle
it is a full of stuff song, right?
"
""
ok
so this new release cover art
is on so many everybody else's post
Im not writing to tell u it exists
U read the INER-NET
u already KNOW
""
Even on paper, I know because
my neighboor's got the posters
and he's really on it
because he keeps 2 copies of VICE
on his cafe' table to rub in the hype
the waves...
there are waves....
they are corralate ... Animal Col-
what's HRO call it..um..AniCom or .. yeh..
ok..
soo These Guys R Warning US!!!
SRSLY!!!
...since holiday and New Year
Soooooo many peops come to me
with the same concern
Family trying to friend them
on their fave social netwrk sites!!
OMG!!
Reallly big Stress For them!
On, no lil' cousins going to see what f-up I am
Teddy's gonna Nark me OUT!
OMG!!
AniCo-Lmentive Whatever
they try to warn us!
They knew all of High School Past
was going to log on in November
and in December
they all gonna write you
"...so...like you'll be home at holidey, right?
let's meet for a hooking up?"
OM GOsH!
U Freaked Out!
Ani-Co ( oh, Anco!)
yeah
u know
They TRY 2 WaRn US!!!
and
THAT is why we gotta Listen!

thank u.

fave it is still
""""

U r Smart
yes u R

/\_/\
>( ' \ . / ' )<
P O W F O X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh animalpocolypse!
-Andrew Squirrelface