Tuesday, April 14, 2009

i have swatch problem

a lil' cousin
got me hooked onto this candy art of the 1980's
then, now its neighboors 
so collectable
more beautiful than ever...

Wipeout!
wipeout.. is title... they are
names like pokemon

Eclipse
so serius grafick

most precious
Keith Haring Swatches
1984-1989
are the best design for swiss swatch

after that is no bueno
sweat plastic strap off and cracks
switch 4 cell phone+ plurs for 1990's
until now ebay accnt + paypal + want want

sometimes look like underwear
with accesory
dont scratch it
Compu-tech
lego/look backside
subtle collectibility system
swatch button
is not same as
long lean 
original...
Osirus
Pink Betty

Pink Flamingo

Ruffled Feathers
Sir Swatch
Radar
Tongo
Timeout!
Valkyrie 
Vasily
(srsly name after Kandinsky) YES!
1986 PRINCE of swatches

wanna be a swatch broker
but these are ready r
but now all my fantasy design
swatch and beyond catalogs host


can't stop
want more

covet thys wrist
"" "" ""


want
buy
have
/\_/\
>( ' \ . / ' )<
P O W F O X

1 comment:

(OvO) said...

So fun to see these. I remember people wearing loads of them all at once. I always wanted a swatch watch when I was a kid, but I don't think I ever actually owned one. So many flavours!