Monday, June 14, 2010

The Party Zone

School is OUT!
Dumpsters are Rich with the GOLD
of International Students Throw Aways
We even found a like horse mandible thing
that will make the bitchinest occult neckalces
for all the foltronic festivals! YES!
 This Stage Makeup TxtBook is history
Once I passed my exam
I didnt need to hang onto the footnotes
All I can ThinG abouts Now
is wherem'y gon' get my Next hot idea!
Oh yeah Check it out, I can make totes
and make my owns ouija boards
adding extra fluo lettin peops know'
that this is talkin to the dead
of the FUTURE! Srsly Occult



Just waiting around now
my bf graduates tonight

We'll be together @everyparty
all summer long!
Hope we make it onto
relevant party blogs
this season!







Dizzy Does it Makes Me!
/\_/\
>( ' \ . / ' )<
P O W F O X

No comments: