Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Free Money

Is the British Idea to Undermine Colonial Americans through counterfeit of their first attempts to their own money 


HAPPY NEW FEBRUARY
This is the first post made since my last
computer passed away.
Through the use of fake colonial money
I could get a new laptop computer!
Really? Tell me more
About How I can get a New Laptop Computer.
No WAy!
This happened but you gotta bring you own paper

I read about it in the oldest dirty book
found in an authentic library
written by a guy who was alive long ago
enough that Patriots of the Revolutionary War
were still alive to ask stuff too.
 The British tried destroying the value
on this first USian currencey
little did they knows that 
the US didn't need 
No help with that!



D.I.Y.
or die
Don't Tread on Me.
Hisssss.
/\_/\
>( ' \ . / ' )<
P O W F O X







No comments: